Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
- (#254) The “Five Ps” of New Employee Mentoring
- (#268) P.R.I.D.E for Student (Life) Success
- (#395) Acknowledge. Anticipate. Appreciate.
- (#157) Effective Leaders: From the Follower's Perspective
- (#393) Incompetent People Who Believe They Are Exceptional
- (#438) You May Not be the Gift in the Room
- (Issue #477) Call-Out Culture: Increasing Understanding or Volume?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2019. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Category Archives: Passion
Mortality salience often leads you to ask questions about the meaning in your life. In his book, The Blue Zones of Happiness: Lessons from the World’s Happiest People, Dan Buettner builds a case for well-being consisting of three strands: pleasure, … Continue reading
Whatever you build, destroy, hand down, create, or undo will be your legacy. Legacy: Something handed down from one generation to the next; from one person or group to another. Whether for good or ill someone or some entity passed … Continue reading
At times, we find ourselves caught up in the low-vibrations of negativity and defeatism. Draw on the strength within, around, and above. Nine words. As I read my editor’s comments and reread my entire manuscript, nine of my words jumped … Continue reading
Once we discover what we feel is our passion (or at least, our interest that could become a passion), the work has only begun. One day in class, a thirty-something student raised her hand to ask a question about my … Continue reading