Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#134) Marshmallows, Teaching and Learning
- (#85) Study Skills: Do I Really Need This Stuff?
- (#182) Making Ends Meet on $27,500 per Month
- (#256) Don’t Blame the Bureaucracy, Point to the People
- (#378) If Something Happens and No One Sees It, Does Anything Happen?
- #19 Today-Tomorrow-Yesterday
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2017. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli.
Category Archives: Passion
Whatever you build, destroy, hand down, create, or undo will be your legacy. Legacy: Something handed down from one generation to the next; from one person or group to another. Whether for good or ill someone or some entity passed … Continue reading
At times, we find ourselves caught up in the low-vibrations of negativity and defeatism. Draw on the strength within, around, and above. Nine words. As I read my editor’s comments and reread my entire manuscript, nine of my words jumped … Continue reading
Once we discover what we feel is our passion (or at least, our interest that could become a passion), the work has only begun. One day in class, a thirty-something student raised her hand to ask a question about my … Continue reading
Find a way to let your colleagues share what they are proud of and how they do it. At times, the execution of appropriate recognition can move from the sublime to the ridiculous. I remember years ago sitting in a … Continue reading
We can end up doing things that look good, feel good, or make a splash while ignoring the support system behind each of those choices. My trainer, Charles, recently introduced me to a new (for me) exercise in the gym. … Continue reading
As you live your life Please take my cue To thine own self be true In a TEDx talk, psychologist Maria Sirois states, “When we are authentic all of the parts get to exist.” All of our parts get to exist. Often, … Continue reading