Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (Issue #465) Gratitude: A Reminder
- (Issue #464) Food. Family. Farewell.
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
- (#195) Nurturing an Internal Locus of Control
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#216) Value-Driven Actions: What Guides Your Life?
- (#395) Acknowledge. Anticipate. Appreciate.
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2019. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Category Archives: Appropriate Behavior
May you create, share, and savor powerful moments in the coming year and beyond. [Watch this week’s recommended video toward the end of this post!] While sitting in an Austin hotel room at the end of May 2010, I wrote … Continue reading
How do we get the two groups to the table to capitalize on the 10% they agree on—to start a conversation and maybe educate one another to each resistance bubble’s beliefs and core values? Is this a worthy goal—and, is … Continue reading
Discourse. Dialogue. Debate. Diminished? In an interview with Bill Moyers, writer and political analyst Sam Tanenhaus addressed the challenge with current-day discourse or dialogue or debate. The people around the table “have many mouths but they don’t have many ears… … Continue reading
“That which is hateful to you, do not do to another. That is the whole Law. The rest is commentary. Now go and learn.” —Rabbi Hillel— The election season turns a bright light on a tarnished process. Reasoned discourse? Recognize … Continue reading
Listen and respect one another. Find your voice. Use your voice. Pursue your rainbows. We have heard that the village raises up a child. What do we do, however, if the village has inadequate infrastructure, health disparities, high crime and poverty, … Continue reading