Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#425) A Community of Mentors for Music, Hope, and Rainbows
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- (#246) Are You Bitching or Are You Pitching?
- (#272) Grit: What Keeps You Moving Toward Your Goals?
- (#134) Marshmallows, Teaching and Learning
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2018. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: meditation
We limit our own growth and spiritual development. “I’ll be really happy if Negative Neil doesn’t come to the party.” I go to the party. Sure enough, Negative Neil attends. I grouse, complain, and shuffle off to a corner to … Continue reading
Rather than waiting for (or blaming) “them” to do something, get creative and start a resiliency movement yourself. During my undergraduate years at Jacksonville University, I spent a fair number of hours in the campus library. On the second floor … Continue reading
How would you feel if you found out you could never come back to your “place”? On our sunrise beach walks, Roxie (The Wonder Pup) and I invariably connect with a few Atlantic Beach neighbors on the morning sands. We … Continue reading
Assumptions not only invite us to ask questions, they beg for questions. Last week on this blog we examined the importance of awareness. Do we really know what we do in any given space in our lives? What strategies can help us … Continue reading