Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
- (#134) Marshmallows, Teaching and Learning
- (#91) Success Strategies for the Classroom—and the Business World
- (#418) Helping A Village Find Its Voice
- (#433) Verifying Truth
- (#143) It’s Not Rocket Science!
- (#101) Ayekoo!
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2018. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Category Archives: consideration
Narrow the focus and help yourself understand what does or does not serve and nourish your soul. I have a quick four question survey I ask audiences to complete for me. It asks them to consider what we did during … Continue reading
We can easily get caught up in the “noise” around us if we allow that to happen. The wrong things end up pushing the right things to the side. An upcoming speaking engagement reminds me of a truism when it … Continue reading
Conversation presupposes an interaction between two or more people. Synergy can develop with due consideration. Collaboration can result in movement for improvement. Ever notice how what passes for conversation usually is anything but conversation. Look around and you will observe … Continue reading