Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#295) His Heart Created A Wonderful Life
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
- The Seven Core Values
- #33 What Do Effective Teachers Do?
- (#71) Hit The Reset Button
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#394) Resilience: Supporting, Flourishing, Growing
- #25 Know Your Boundaries--Know Your Limits
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2018. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Category Archives: consideration
Conversation presupposes an interaction between two or more people. Synergy can develop with due consideration. Collaboration can result in movement for improvement. Ever notice how what passes for conversation usually is anything but conversation. Look around and you will observe … Continue reading