Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#425) A Community of Mentors for Music, Hope, and Rainbows
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- (#246) Are You Bitching or Are You Pitching?
- (#272) Grit: What Keeps You Moving Toward Your Goals?
- (#134) Marshmallows, Teaching and Learning
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2018. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Category Archives: conversation
Noise abounds as people tell us what we should and should not. Perhaps we do the same to others. I stood in the back of an auditorium in New Mexico. In ten minutes, I would be introduced to an audience … Continue reading
Listen and respect one another. Find your voice. Use your voice. Pursue your rainbows. We have heard that the village raises up a child. What do we do, however, if the village has inadequate infrastructure, health disparities, high crime and poverty, … Continue reading
Charles, thank you for being there for so many of us. Thank you for reminding us of the importance of humility, hard work, personal fortitude, paying attention, listening, and mostly, being human. You made me a better version of myself. … Continue reading
Conversation presupposes an interaction between two or more people. Synergy can develop with due consideration. Collaboration can result in movement for improvement. Ever notice how what passes for conversation usually is anything but conversation. Look around and you will observe … Continue reading