Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#134) Marshmallows, Teaching and Learning
- (#85) Study Skills: Do I Really Need This Stuff?
- (#182) Making Ends Meet on $27,500 per Month
- (#256) Don’t Blame the Bureaucracy, Point to the People
- (#378) If Something Happens and No One Sees It, Does Anything Happen?
- #19 Today-Tomorrow-Yesterday
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2017. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli.
Category Archives: Critical Thinking
Has your bureaucracy morphed into a soul-sucking and resilience-retarding beast? Bureaucracy catches a lot of heat. “The Bureaucracy.” When something goes wrong….blame it on “The Bureaucracy.” Of course, “The Bureaucracy” provides the structure. The people (the bureaucrats) make it move … Continue reading
Just because you find a lot of information does not mean you have found accurate or credible information If, as famed architect Frank Lloyd Wright claimed, “An expert is a man who stops thinking because he knows,” then can we say … Continue reading
Our attention will determine our interpretation. What thoughts and feelings come to mind when you see the photo below? Now, same question as you expand the view and context of the photo? Hmm. Marriages performed juxtaposed with a bedpan–with … Continue reading
Perhaps understanding and accepting the uncertainty will allow you to see additional choices and paths to success. Last week seven words focused my attention. Are you afraid to ad-lib your life? Do you have to script each moment as you … Continue reading
We all are in the change management business. Did you know that about 500,000 jobs exist in the “change management” field? Titles like, “Culture Change Manager…Change Management Analyst…Change Management Lead…Change Management Specialist….” Who knew? As I prepare for two corporate … Continue reading