Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (336) Wellbeing Is A Skill: From Balance To Integration
- The Seven Core Values
- (Issue #464) Food. Family. Farewell.
- (#80) Philosophical Differences or Ideological Inflexibility?
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
- (#120) Are You Intentional About Your Growth?
- (#428) What Does Success Look Like To You?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2019. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Category Archives: Critical Thinking
This week’s blog post draws on the fifth core value from Community as a Safe Place to Land (2019): Act with RESPONSIBILITY toward others and ourselves. Our personal dreams and challenges give us direction. Our actions (or inaction) create our reality. The … Continue reading
Can you say, “fake news”? Or “leading statements”? Or “inferences based on limited information or examples”? In their book The Coddling of the American Mind: How Good Intentions and Bad Ideas are Setting Up a Generation for Failure, Greg Lukianoff … Continue reading
You won’t find a step that says evaluate a source based on what “my group believes” or “who tweeted the most” or “how much I dislike a source.” 2012: Maybe it is the heat of the political campaign season. The … Continue reading