Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#216) Value-Driven Actions: What Guides Your Life?
- The Seven Core Values
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
- The Seven Week Challenge
- (Issue #460) Gratitude for the Journey
- (#71) Hit The Reset Button
- (#121) Living with Purpose: Are You Betraying Yourself?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2019. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: problem solving
This week’s blog post draws on the fifth core value from Community as a Safe Place to Land (2019): Act with RESPONSIBILITY toward others and ourselves. Our personal dreams and challenges give us direction. Our actions (or inaction) create our reality. The … Continue reading
It is interesting that we can point to others as being intransigent in their thinking while we pat ourselves on the back as possessing true critical thinking skills. Collective monologues and confirmation bias will derail any potential for a meaningful conversation. … Continue reading
Do you work (or live) with someone who endlessly pontificates, grouses, grumbles, moans and laments? One of my mentors taught me a valuable lesson near the beginning of my teaching career. Dr. Veronica Valentine had a simple “rule” if anyone … Continue reading
[NOTE to my readers/followers: Today marks the beginning of my 5th year writing this weekly blog. I have not missed a week in that time–and look forward to more great weeks and years ahead. Thanks for all of your support! … Continue reading