Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#134) Marshmallows, Teaching and Learning
- (#85) Study Skills: Do I Really Need This Stuff?
- (#182) Making Ends Meet on $27,500 per Month
- (#256) Don’t Blame the Bureaucracy, Point to the People
- (#378) If Something Happens and No One Sees It, Does Anything Happen?
- #19 Today-Tomorrow-Yesterday
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2017. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli.
Category Archives: Dreams
These strategies can help students (and, after all, aren’t we all students?) stay the course, continue their journey, and enjoy growth and resilience. Last week, on a local TV morning show, I shared strategies to help college students adjust to … Continue reading
Do you allow people into your head who would not invite into your home? Angelina Ahrendts’ (Senior VP @ Apple) letter to her daughters this week offers the following advice: …Stay in your lane…the path will illuminate itself so long … Continue reading
This week spend some time looking in your rear view mirror. In a few weeks, the calendar turns to 2017. For some, it will be “good riddance” to 2016. Others will have fond memories and gratitude of the past twelve months. … Continue reading
Treat your dreams like your property. If you don’t protect them from theft and damage, who will? I recently reacquainted myself with a bit of Casey Stengel wisdom. Stengel reportedly pointed across the field and said, See that fellow over … Continue reading
It seems I do some of my best thinking when I am not in my workspace. In her book Improv Wisdom: Don’t Prepare, Just Show Up Patricia Ryan Madson suggests that we pay attention to our “hot spots.” These places … Continue reading