Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#134) Marshmallows, Teaching and Learning
- (#85) Study Skills: Do I Really Need This Stuff?
- (#182) Making Ends Meet on $27,500 per Month
- (#256) Don’t Blame the Bureaucracy, Point to the People
- (#378) If Something Happens and No One Sees It, Does Anything Happen?
- #19 Today-Tomorrow-Yesterday
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2017. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli.
Tag Archives: growth
Consider where you can expand beyond your comfort zone. Insights can come at any time. We just need to be open. One appeared a few days ago in a yoga class–while I was doing my best imitation of swaying tree, … Continue reading
If we focus on the possible negative, we get sucked into it. Lessons. Everywhere, lessons present themselves. And they remind us that we are always students. Lifelong learners. If we pay attention. My latest education has come over the past … Continue reading
Rather than waiting for (or blaming) “them” to do something, get creative and start a resiliency movement yourself. During my undergraduate years at Jacksonville University, I spent a fair number of hours in the campus library. On the second floor … Continue reading
“This country will not be a good place for any of us to live in unless we make it a good place for all of us to live in.”—Teddy Roosevelt Two stories. One lesson. This past week, Laurie (my bride) … Continue reading
Treat your dreams like your property. If you don’t protect them from theft and damage, who will? I recently reacquainted myself with a bit of Casey Stengel wisdom. Stengel reportedly pointed across the field and said, See that fellow over … Continue reading