Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#425) A Community of Mentors for Music, Hope, and Rainbows
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- (#246) Are You Bitching or Are You Pitching?
- (#272) Grit: What Keeps You Moving Toward Your Goals?
- (#134) Marshmallows, Teaching and Learning
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2018. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: community
When communities build walls to separate their people (due to a poverty of understanding or compassion), the lack can seem insurmountable. “The world tends to define poverty and riches simply in terms of economics. But poverty has many faces—weakness, dependence, … Continue reading
Listen and respect one another. Find your voice. Use your voice. Pursue your rainbows. We have heard that the village raises up a child. What do we do, however, if the village has inadequate infrastructure, health disparities, high crime and poverty, … Continue reading
Simple acts of gratitude offered, received, and witnessed. Note to my readers: Today’s post marks the beginning of the 9th year of this weekly blog. Thank you for following, sharing, and commenting. I am grateful. Gratitude can manifest in any … Continue reading