Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#88) Information Literacy: Not All Information is Created Equally
- (#85) Study Skills: Do I Really Need This Stuff?
- (#218) Stop Saying “I Understand!”
- (#394) Resilience: Supporting, Flourishing, Growing
- (#93) SQ4R: Strategic Reading Strategies for the Classroom and Beyond
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#354) What Can You Really Control?
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2017. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli.
Category Archives: Life lessons
May you finish 2017 with clarity, peace, and vision for your future as well as those in your life. I am offering you the chance to engage in a seven week journey. Over the past four or five years I … Continue reading
These bureaucrats failed to establish a basic, meaningful, and respectful relationship with us. My latest appearance on The Morning Show (TV 4) in Jacksonville, FL explored a strategy to examine life goals: The Second R.E.A.D. The video of the week clip below … Continue reading
While simple dichotomies may be deceptively simplistic, they can provide a starting point for conversation and movement. Each day we have the opportunity to provide light or darkness. We provide direction or obfuscation. With every decision and interaction, we can … Continue reading
Conversation presupposes an interaction between two or more people. Synergy can develop with due consideration. Collaboration can result in movement for improvement. Ever notice how what passes for conversation usually is anything but conversation. Look around and you will observe … Continue reading
The sun will shine on the thousands of people who helped thousands of others survive the catastrophe. The storm saw strangers not acting as strangers. The loss and devastation due to Hurricane Harvey defies words. The images bring us some … Continue reading