Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#374) Can A Community Be Inclusive And Like-Minded?
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#218) Stop Saying “I Understand!”
- (#138) Do You Need To Catch Up With Yourself?
- (#228) Motivation: What Gets You Going—and Keeps You Going?
- (#373) What Factors Affect Teaching Efficacy?
- #13 Are there words we should NEVER say—and who makes that decision?
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2017. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli.
Tag Archives: leadership
Has your bureaucracy morphed into a soul-sucking and resilience-retarding beast? Bureaucracy catches a lot of heat. “The Bureaucracy.” When something goes wrong….blame it on “The Bureaucracy.” Of course, “The Bureaucracy” provides the structure. The people (the bureaucrats) make it move … Continue reading
“Silent gratitude is not much use to anyone.” – Gertrude Stein – Saying “thank you.” Giving a cheerful “good morning!” Expressing appreciation. Providing a hug, emotionally if not physically. Each of these requires a tiny investment of energy. The result … Continue reading
How can we raise our awareness, question our assumptions, and create meaningful actions for improvement? One researcher found that 29% of American employees say they thrive in their jobs (or 71% do not thrive). A study out of the Stanford … Continue reading