Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
- (#134) Marshmallows, Teaching and Learning
- (#91) Success Strategies for the Classroom—and the Business World
- (#418) Helping A Village Find Its Voice
- (#433) Verifying Truth
- (#143) It’s Not Rocket Science!
- (#101) Ayekoo!
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2018. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Category Archives: Communication
You won’t find a step that says evaluate a source based on what “my group believes” or “who tweeted the most” or “how much I dislike a source.” 2012: Maybe it is the heat of the political campaign season. The … Continue reading
Noise abounds as people tell us what we should and should not. Perhaps we do the same to others. I stood in the back of an auditorium in New Mexico. In ten minutes, I would be introduced to an audience … Continue reading
You make your partner look good. The scene is never about you…. When we learn we either acquire new skills and knowledge or modify old structures of knowing and doing. It helps us adapt, change, survive, grow, and thrive. The … Continue reading