Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#138) Do You Need To Catch Up With Yourself?
- (#195) Nurturing an Internal Locus of Control
- (#356) Are You Listening Or Adding To The Noise?
- (#452) Cognitive Distortions
- #40 Stanton College Preparatory School: Alumni Making a Difference
- (#81) Psychic Wages and Passion
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2019. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Category Archives: Communication
This week’s blog post draws on the sixth core value from Community as a Safe Place to Land (2019): Taking time to consider, ponder, remember, analyze, evaluate, and appreciate the various connections of life. It sounds logical, commonsensical, and a … Continue reading
No matter how far-sighted leaders may be on an issue, if they cannot connect to the emotional responses of their constituents, relevance is missed and opportunity squandered. This past week I attended and spoke at our city commission meeting. The … Continue reading
Discourse. Dialogue. Debate. Diminished? In an interview with Bill Moyers, writer and political analyst Sam Tanenhaus addressed the challenge with current-day discourse or dialogue or debate. The people around the table “have many mouths but they don’t have many ears… … Continue reading