Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#425) A Community of Mentors for Music, Hope, and Rainbows
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- (#246) Are You Bitching or Are You Pitching?
- (#272) Grit: What Keeps You Moving Toward Your Goals?
- (#134) Marshmallows, Teaching and Learning
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2018. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Category Archives: Reflection
Leave room…develop the concept…be free…listen. My current improv instructor reminded the class last week to “get out our heads” and embrace the present. No script. Enhance your partner’s offer. Sense what exists in front of yourself in any given scene. … Continue reading
Charles, thank you for being there for so many of us. Thank you for reminding us of the importance of humility, hard work, personal fortitude, paying attention, listening, and mostly, being human. You made me a better version of myself. … Continue reading
What signals need to be heeded for the future? How can you move “best practices” to “promising practices”? One legend holds that a baseball scorecard salesman introduced the hotdog to the baseball park. The story unfolds in 1905 when Harry … Continue reading
These strategies can help students (and, after all, aren’t we all students?) stay the course, continue their journey, and enjoy growth and resilience. Last week, on a local TV morning show, I shared strategies to help college students adjust to … Continue reading