Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (Issue #465) Gratitude: A Reminder
- (Issue #464) Food. Family. Farewell.
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
- (#195) Nurturing an Internal Locus of Control
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#216) Value-Driven Actions: What Guides Your Life?
- (#395) Acknowledge. Anticipate. Appreciate.
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2019. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: community development
This week’s blog post draws on the sixth core value from Community as a Safe Place to Land (2019): Taking time to consider, ponder, remember, analyze, evaluate, and appreciate the various connections of life. It sounds logical, commonsensical, and a … Continue reading
This week’s blog post draws on the third core value from Community as a Safe Place to Land (2019): Discover and use RESOURCES to increase chances for progress, growth, learning, and connections. “Knowledge is power.” But if acquired knowledge is … Continue reading
No matter how far-sighted leaders may be on an issue, if they cannot connect to the emotional responses of their constituents, relevance is missed and opportunity squandered. This past week I attended and spoke at our city commission meeting. The … Continue reading
There are some things that really matter, like a shared vision. If the singer wants to be a star, the guitarist wants to play a different style and the bassist and drummer are in it to smoke weed and jam… … Continue reading