Search Blog Themes
April 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #4 When is being selfish not being selfish?
- #53 Observations From The Airport
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- (#218) Stop Saying “I Understand!”
- (#246) Are You Bitching or Are You Pitching?
- (#287) It Could Be Worse. Comparatory Suffering?
- (Issue #467) Listen. Learn. Lead.
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2020. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: community development
We have the know-how in the world to house everyone. We have the resources in the world to house everyone. All that is missing is the WILL to do it. -Millard Fuller Check this out for synchronicity. My most recent … Continue reading
Consider how you can incorporate deliberative efforts for deeper organizational relationships—one person at a time. I often stressed to my students that strategies for student success would prepare them for life success. My words came back to me as I … Continue reading
This week’s blog post draws on the sixth core value from Community as a Safe Place to Land (2019): Taking time to consider, ponder, remember, analyze, evaluate, and appreciate the various connections of life. It sounds logical, commonsensical, and a … Continue reading
This week’s blog post draws on the third core value from Community as a Safe Place to Land (2019): Discover and use RESOURCES to increase chances for progress, growth, learning, and connections. “Knowledge is power.” But if acquired knowledge is … Continue reading