Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (Issue #529) Time to Revisit Our Big BUTs
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#65) Lessons from Buddy (My Dog)
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
- (Issue #528) Writer’s Block? Probably Not.
- #16 How Big Is Your BUT?
- #28 Ustabees, Liketodos, and Willtodos
- (#107) If You Don’t Want a Target on Your BUTT, Put a Target on Your BUT!
- (#126) Have You Looked at Your BUT Lately?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2020. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: songwriting
What is your hope for your community? What do you want to see, and more importantly, what will you do to make it happen? What legacy will you help build and contribute to for the coming generations? Last week, as … Continue reading →
This week’s blog post draws on the fourth core value from Community as a Safe Place to Land (2019): Give voice to our RAINBOWS—our dreams and aspirations—and act to move toward them. Goals represent hopes for a brighter future. Research … Continue reading →
Neighbors entertaining neighbors while enjoying the company of other neighbors. Research tells us that “hope” requires three ingredients: Goals + Pathways + Agency. Our goal—a rainbow that attracts and draws our attention—must be valuable to us and/or our community. A … Continue reading →