Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
- (#93) SQ4R: Strategic Reading Strategies for the Classroom and Beyond
- (#131) One Penny at a Time
- (#290) Life Fitness and Mental Discipline
- #48 Remembering Dezmond Waters
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2018. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: mentor
Whatever you build, destroy, hand down, create, or undo will be your legacy. Legacy: Something handed down from one generation to the next; from one person or group to another. Whether for good or ill someone or some entity passed … Continue reading
“If you don’t know where you are going, you’ll end up someplace else.”—Yogi Berra Legendary football coach Paul Brown receives credit for being the first football coach to use game film. He believed the film would help expose the weaknesses … Continue reading