Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#386) The Paddle Out
- (#373) What Factors Affect Teaching Efficacy?
- (#85) Study Skills: Do I Really Need This Stuff?
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#246) Are You Bitching or Are You Pitching?
- #17 Is Multitasking a Myth?
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
- (#104) Baby Boomers Reminisce: Then But Not Now
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2017. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli.
Tag Archives: mentor
Whatever you build, destroy, hand down, create, or undo will be your legacy. Legacy: Something handed down from one generation to the next; from one person or group to another. Whether for good or ill someone or some entity passed … Continue reading
“If you don’t know where you are going, you’ll end up someplace else.”—Yogi Berra Legendary football coach Paul Brown receives credit for being the first football coach to use game film. He believed the film would help expose the weaknesses … Continue reading