Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- Community Bright Spots! Lifeguard Stations
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (Issue #575) Eleven Years Ago
- Community Bright Spots!
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- (#392) He Made Me A Better Version Of Myself
- The Seven Core Values
- (#290) Life Fitness and Mental Discipline
- (Issue #491) Premonitions and Weak Signals
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Tag Archives: mentor
Whatever you build, destroy, hand down, create, or undo will be your legacy. Legacy: Something handed down from one generation to the next; from one person or group to another. Whether for good or ill someone or some entity passed … Continue reading
“If you don’t know where you are going, you’ll end up someplace else.”—Yogi Berra Legendary football coach Paul Brown receives credit for being the first football coach to use game film. He believed the film would help expose the weaknesses … Continue reading