Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (Issue #557) Agree to Disagree: A Conversational Fire Extinguisher?
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#381) Before and After the Conversation
- (#393) Incompetent People Who Believe They Are Exceptional
- (Issue #490) Calling for Deliberative Dialogues.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#447) Resistance Bubbles
- #25 Know Your Boundaries--Know Your Limits
- (#359) Collisions and Serendipity
- (Issue #528) Writer’s Block? Probably Not.
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Tag Archives: influence
Think of your favorite teacher, counselor, or advisor. What did she/he do to make a difference? This blog post will be a repeat message for some who follow me on Facebook. It warrants repetition. So thanks for the indulgence I … Continue reading
“We can’t practice compassion with other people if we can’t treat ourselves kindly.” -Brené Brown- In last week’s post, I listed my top five attributes for effective leadership. At the top of the list, I had placed the ability to … Continue reading