Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (336) Wellbeing Is A Skill: From Balance To Integration
- The Seven Core Values
- (Issue #464) Food. Family. Farewell.
- (#80) Philosophical Differences or Ideological Inflexibility?
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
- (#120) Are You Intentional About Your Growth?
- (#428) What Does Success Look Like To You?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2019. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: listening
The opportunities to appreciate wisdom exist all around us. Are we mindful? Are we paying attention. Several years ago, on this blog, I wrote the following: Wisdom does NOT necessarily come with knowledge. I know a lot of “educated” people … Continue reading
I kept hearing about the connections between congregants and neighborhood, congregants and congregants, as well as congregants and their own souls. Consider this. It’s 1993. You are an exuberant minister with a young and growing family. You walk into a … Continue reading
Are we listening to others—and to ourselves? One activist described communication as understanding someone else’s experience and presenting a point within that experience. “Even the most elementary grasp of the fundamental idea that one communicates within the experience of his … Continue reading