Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#138) Do You Need To Catch Up With Yourself?
- (#195) Nurturing an Internal Locus of Control
- (#356) Are You Listening Or Adding To The Noise?
- (#452) Cognitive Distortions
- #40 Stanton College Preparatory School: Alumni Making a Difference
- (#81) Psychic Wages and Passion
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2019. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Category Archives: ideologies
Are we listening to others—and to ourselves? One activist described communication as understanding someone else’s experience and presenting a point within that experience. “Even the most elementary grasp of the fundamental idea that one communicates within the experience of his … Continue reading
“A building is not just about itself, but the place where it resides.”-Craig Dykers Did you hear the one about the college president’s view of how to handle struggling students? Reportedly his suggestion was to “drown the bunnies.” No, that’s … Continue reading
Once we commit to an ideological road it becomes increasingly difficult to consider counter arguments or even think about compromise. Doris Kearns Goodwin’s masterful volume Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln is more than a history book. … Continue reading