Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (162) Aware-Care-Dare
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- (Issue #560) Renewal Of Vows
- (Issue #566) I Will
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
- (#65) Lessons from Buddy (My Dog)
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
- (#172) Are You Kicking the Can Down the Road?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Tag Archives: technology
Is email “so yesterday”? When email was just catching on, my first semester assignment asked my students to send me an email. Some teachers distribute index cards in class for their students to complete with information like nicknames, birthdays, career … Continue reading
Rather than living by the creed of F.O.M.O (Fear Of Missing Out), why not embrace J.O.M.O (Joy Of Missing Out)? The story goes that when Quincy Jones was producing the song “We Are the World” with some of the biggest … Continue reading