Steve in Less than 60 Seconds
- Facilitates pragmatic conversations to help audiences raise awareness, challenge assumptions, and create actions about their environments.
- Focuses on the practical not the theoretical.
- Is a facilitator and author who draws on 63 years of life experiences (more than half of those in teaching and professional development opportunities).
- Lives the mantra: Life is too short to associate with negative people, pessimistic attitudes, and “breaking news” alerts.
- Loves where he lives, who he lives with, and what he does.
- Takes time to build authentic relationships rather than manipulative exchanges.
- Has written ten books, written and recorded two music CDs, and produces a monthly podcast channel.
- Is honored when any group invites him to share time with its members.
Steve would welcome the opportunity to work with your organization. When he steps into your workshop or meeting, he educates, energizes, and entertains. Steve provides a memorable experience!