A 60-Second Introduction (Give or Take a Few Seconds)
Advocates for community resilience by helping community members create a safe place to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Facilitates pragmatic conversations to help audiences raise awareness, challenge assumptions, and create actions about their environments.
Focuses on the practical not the theoretical.
Recognizes you as “thought leaders” with valuable insights about your community.
Lives the mantra: Life is too short to associate with negative people, pessimistic attitudes, and breaking news alerts.
Takes time to build authentic relationships rather than manipulative exchanges.
Has written twelve books, written and recorded two music CDs, writes a weekly blog (approaching its tenth year), produces a monthly podcast channel (now entering its fifth season), and creates original videos for my YouTube channel (for ten years).
Visits a community hospital, local schools, and the Jacksonville International Airport as part of a nationally-certified pet therapy team with my dog, Roxie.
Is honored when any group invites him to share time with its members.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice.
Search Blog Themes
March 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (Issue #562) Sacrificing Self For Space?
- (Issue #557) Agree to Disagree: A Conversational Fire Extinguisher?
- (#219) The First Day of Class: People Before Paper!
- (#201) Collegial Collaborations: Building Connections With Adjunct Faculty
- (#81) Psychic Wages and Passion
- (Issue #559) Who Me? Write A Book?
- (Issue #558) Curiosity As A Literacy Skill
- (#298) Do You Have “Hell, Yeah” Goals?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.