Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (Issue #499) The View from the Rainbow Bridge
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (Issue #497) End-of-Year Review: The Six Ds
- (#249) A Life Well-Lived
- #43 What We Say, We Become
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
- (Issue #498) 30-30-30-30-30-30-30
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
- (#93) SQ4R: Strategic Reading Strategies for the Classroom and Beyond
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2019. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Category Archives: soft skills
Acknowledge the past. Anticipate the future. And do not forget to appreciate the present. As I enjoyed a Bahamian sunrise last week—disconnected from all but the waves and wind rushing by the ship’s balcony—three words came to mind. Acknowledge. Anticipate. … Continue reading
“We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.” -Epictetus- “Question everything.” -Einstein- Three things conspired to inspire this week’s blog. This past week I traveled to Gainesville, Florida to record … Continue reading
Whether talking about the college classroom or the corporate boardroom, conscientious nurturing of authentic relationships improves the chances for effective communication, meaningful connections and powerful creation. A major work published in 1991 on effective college teaching emphasized the importance of … Continue reading