Search Blog Themes
June 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (Issue #467) Listen. Learn. Lead.
- (#64) Two Generations of Teachers Make a Difference for Our World
- (#246) Are You Bitching or Are You Pitching?
- (#142) One More Word to Censor?
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2020. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Category Archives: soft skills
Acknowledge the past. Anticipate the future. And do not forget to appreciate the present. As I enjoyed a Bahamian sunrise last week—disconnected from all but the waves and wind rushing by the ship’s balcony—three words came to mind. Acknowledge. Anticipate. … Continue reading
“We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.” -Epictetus- “Question everything.” -Einstein- Three things conspired to inspire this week’s blog. This past week I traveled to Gainesville, Florida to record … Continue reading
Whether talking about the college classroom or the corporate boardroom, conscientious nurturing of authentic relationships improves the chances for effective communication, meaningful connections and powerful creation. A major work published in 1991 on effective college teaching emphasized the importance of … Continue reading