Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#295) His Heart Created A Wonderful Life
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
- The Seven Core Values
- #33 What Do Effective Teachers Do?
- (#71) Hit The Reset Button
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#394) Resilience: Supporting, Flourishing, Growing
- #25 Know Your Boundaries--Know Your Limits
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2018. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: anticipate
Acknowledge the past. Anticipate the future. And do not forget to appreciate the present. As I enjoyed a Bahamian sunrise last week—disconnected from all but the waves and wind rushing by the ship’s balcony—three words came to mind. Acknowledge. Anticipate. … Continue reading