Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#88) Information Literacy: Not All Information is Created Equally
- (#85) Study Skills: Do I Really Need This Stuff?
- (#218) Stop Saying “I Understand!”
- (#394) Resilience: Supporting, Flourishing, Growing
- (#93) SQ4R: Strategic Reading Strategies for the Classroom and Beyond
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#354) What Can You Really Control?
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2017. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli.
Category Archives: awareness
They not only lack the ability to see superior talent and skills in others, they possess a blatant inability to recognize their own ineptitude and shortcomings. You know the type. Perhaps you work with one, or two, or more. You … Continue reading
What signals need to be heeded for the future? How can you move “best practices” to “promising practices”? One legend holds that a baseball scorecard salesman introduced the hotdog to the baseball park. The story unfolds in 1905 when Harry … Continue reading
May you finish 2017 with clarity, peace, and vision for your future as well as those in your life. I am offering you the chance to engage in a seven week journey. Over the past four or five years I … Continue reading
Your agenda is important. Your issues, trials, tribulations, strife, successes, collaborations, family, friends, and resilience mean something to you and to others. Last week I saw a Tweet that read, “Please don’t bring your agenda today. Bring your love, prayers, … Continue reading
These bureaucrats failed to establish a basic, meaningful, and respectful relationship with us. My latest appearance on The Morning Show (TV 4) in Jacksonville, FL explored a strategy to examine life goals: The Second R.E.A.D. The video of the week clip below … Continue reading