Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #13 Are there words we should NEVER say—and who makes that decision?
- (#93) SQ4R: Strategic Reading Strategies for the Classroom and Beyond
- (#95) Test-Prep: Connecting Classroom Success to Career Success and Life Success
- (#449) A Blogger’s Retrospective for 2018
- (#451) The Conversation Starter
- #47 Passion, Talent, Money
- (#101) Ayekoo!
- (#275) What Do You Carry In Your Backpack?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2018. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: Anxiety
NOTE to my followers. This will be my last post for 2018. Next week in this space you will find my annual end-of-year retrospective. Thank you for following, commenting, and sharing my posts. I appreciate you. May you end … Continue reading
Acknowledge the past. Anticipate the future. And do not forget to appreciate the present. As I enjoyed a Bahamian sunrise last week—disconnected from all but the waves and wind rushing by the ship’s balcony—three words came to mind. Acknowledge. Anticipate. … Continue reading
Perhaps understanding and accepting the uncertainty will allow you to see additional choices and paths to success. Last week seven words focused my attention. Are you afraid to ad-lib your life? Do you have to script each moment as you … Continue reading
The little child had returned to remind and reassure me to believe in my abilities and myself. A few months ago, I sat on a balcony three stories above the Gulf of Mexico in Key Largo, Florida. The pre-sunrise morning … Continue reading
How and with whom can you share love and goodness this week? In a recent survey by the American Psychological Association 52% of respondents identified the 2016 presidential election as “a very or somewhat significant source of stress” in their lives. … Continue reading