Join 1,292 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
June 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
- (#54) College Completion: Asking the Right Questions
- (#164) Nurturing the Optimal Experience for Students and Employees
- (#215) Consistent Talk or Consistent Action?
- (#295) His Heart Created A Wonderful Life
- (#409) More with Less or Less with More?
- (#456) Rainbows
- (Issue #639) To-Don’ts, What Ifs, and the Anxiety Loop
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Tag Archives: present
(#395) Acknowledge. Anticipate. Appreciate.
Acknowledge the past. Anticipate the future. And do not forget to appreciate the present. As I enjoyed a Bahamian sunrise last week—disconnected from all but the waves and wind rushing by the ship’s balcony—three words came to mind. Acknowledge. Anticipate. … Continue reading
Posted in Anxiety, Appreciation, authenticity, awareness, Balance, Choice, Dreams, empathy, Life lessons, resilience, soft skills, ultradian rhythms Tagged acknowledge, anticipate, Anxiety, appreciate, Lao Tzu, mindful, present, resilience, self-care 1 Comment
(#183) Now Is My Time
NOW is truly all we are sure of at anytime. What are we doing with the NOW we are experiencing? This week I received my blog inspiration from a Deepak Chopra meditation session. His centering thought came in a few … Continue reading
Posted in Gratitude, Mindfulness, Personal Wellbeing Tagged focus, gratitude, meditation, mindfulness, now, present, wellbeing 8 Comments