Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (Issue #465) Gratitude: A Reminder
- (Issue #464) Food. Family. Farewell.
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
- (#195) Nurturing an Internal Locus of Control
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#216) Value-Driven Actions: What Guides Your Life?
- (#395) Acknowledge. Anticipate. Appreciate.
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2019. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: resilience
But we get distracted and believe we can wait to make the connection, lend the hand, or offer a shoulder. There will always be tomorrow . So, we postpone. Last week I learned of the death of a friend’s mother. … Continue reading
May God bless you with enough foolishness to believe that you can make a difference in this world, so that you can do what others claim cannot be done. – A Franciscan Blessing – Stumbling is not pretty. May even … Continue reading
This week’s blog post draws on the seventh, and final, core value from Community as a Safe Place to Land (2019). Resilience: The ability to connect adaptability, recovery, growth, and discovery. The Seven Core Values for Purpose and Growth provide … Continue reading
This week’s blog post draws on the third core value from Community as a Safe Place to Land (2019): Discover and use RESOURCES to increase chances for progress, growth, learning, and connections. “Knowledge is power.” But if acquired knowledge is … Continue reading
No matter how far-sighted leaders may be on an issue, if they cannot connect to the emotional responses of their constituents, relevance is missed and opportunity squandered. This past week I attended and spoke at our city commission meeting. The … Continue reading