Search Blog Themes
April 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #4 When is being selfish not being selfish?
- #53 Observations From The Airport
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- (#218) Stop Saying “I Understand!”
- (#246) Are You Bitching or Are You Pitching?
- (#287) It Could Be Worse. Comparatory Suffering?
- (Issue #467) Listen. Learn. Lead.
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2020. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: collaboration
Civility does not mean we always agree. It does mean, though, that we accept each other’s humanity and dignity as a person. On March 25, 2012, I wrote “Is Civility Part of Your DNA?”. Coincidentally, it was post #96 on … Continue reading
You have a story. It belongs to you. It is powerful. How are you helping people understand it? Listening is a difficult skill to master. A lot of people shouting, “look at me” and “listen to my story!” Unfortunately, they … Continue reading
Regardless of the topic, demonstrations can drive home a point that may be lost in a lecture or in a reading. My decades of teaching, speaking, and facilitating have reinforced that people need to connect with the speaker and the … Continue reading
Some will experience a metamorphosis they never dreamed they could attain. Others will quietly walk away. I always looked forward to the first day of the semester. As a teacher, that first day came full of anticipation for me and … Continue reading