Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #43 What We Say, We Become
- (#93) SQ4R: Strategic Reading Strategies for the Classroom and Beyond
- (#121) Living with Purpose: Are You Betraying Yourself?
- (#221) The 3Rs: Rapport, Rigor, and Responsibility
- (#422) Ask. Listen. Act.
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2019. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: dreams
They—like so many (all?) parents then and now—had to write their own parenting how-to guide. A half century later, I am grateful. Today (August 11, 2019) marks the 50th anniversary of my father’s death. He succumbed, at age 56, to … Continue reading
This week’s blog post draws on the fifth core value from Community as a Safe Place to Land (2019): Act with RESPONSIBILITY toward others and ourselves. Our personal dreams and challenges give us direction. Our actions (or inaction) create our reality. The … Continue reading
When you set your goals you said to yourself, “These matter to me.” As you review where you have been and where you want to go, ask yourself, “What matters now?” And then act on it. While we set goals … Continue reading
Listen and respect one another. Find your voice. Use your voice. Pursue your rainbows. We have heard that the village raises up a child. What do we do, however, if the village has inadequate infrastructure, health disparities, high crime and poverty, … Continue reading