Search Blog Themes
June 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (Issue #467) Listen. Learn. Lead.
- (#64) Two Generations of Teachers Make a Difference for Our World
- (#246) Are You Bitching or Are You Pitching?
- (#142) One More Word to Censor?
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2020. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: respect
Civility does not mean we always agree. It does mean, though, that we accept each other’s humanity and dignity as a person. On March 25, 2012, I wrote “Is Civility Part of Your DNA?”. Coincidentally, it was post #96 on … Continue reading
Unfortunately, because they refuse to listen, a fruitful give-and-take becomes more of a chimera. I bought a t-shirt on the Savannah waterfront that has the picture of a dog on it. While the image reminded me of Roxie, the words … Continue reading
How do we get the two groups to the table to capitalize on the 10% they agree on—to start a conversation and maybe educate one another to each resistance bubble’s beliefs and core values? Is this a worthy goal—and, is … Continue reading