Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (Issue #509) Listen To Your Heart: Physically and Emotionally
- (#298) Do You Have “Hell, Yeah” Goals?
- (Issue #502) Will You Dance Your Dance?
- (#217) What We Think We Become
- (#440) What Matters Now?
- (Issue #503) Identity, Integrity, and Purpose
- (Issue #504) The Fragile Beauty and Randomness of Life
- (#81) Psychic Wages and Passion
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2020. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: respect
Civility does not mean we always agree. It does mean, though, that we accept each other’s humanity and dignity as a person. On March 25, 2012, I wrote “Is Civility Part of Your DNA?”. Coincidentally, it was post #96 on … Continue reading
Unfortunately, because they refuse to listen, a fruitful give-and-take becomes more of a chimera. I bought a t-shirt on the Savannah waterfront that has the picture of a dog on it. While the image reminded me of Roxie, the words … Continue reading
How do we get the two groups to the table to capitalize on the 10% they agree on—to start a conversation and maybe educate one another to each resistance bubble’s beliefs and core values? Is this a worthy goal—and, is … Continue reading