Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#421) Step Out, Stretch, and Experience
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- The Seven Core Values
- #40 Stanton College Preparatory School: Alumni Making a Difference
- (#81) Psychic Wages and Passion
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
- #25 Know Your Boundaries--Know Your Limits
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2018. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: teamwork
You make your partner look good. The scene is never about you…. When we learn we either acquire new skills and knowledge or modify old structures of knowing and doing. It helps us adapt, change, survive, grow, and thrive. The … Continue reading
If only we treated our fellow human beings (citizens of the world) with the same dignity as the CGC expects of its participants. This past week Roxie and I passed the “final exam” for the Canine Good Citizen certification (AKC). … Continue reading