Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#93) SQ4R: Strategic Reading Strategies for the Classroom and Beyond
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
- (#394) Resilience: Supporting, Flourishing, Growing
- (#195) Nurturing an Internal Locus of Control
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#101) Ayekoo!
- (#307) Thank You For Paying Attention To Me
- #6 Who Are the “Energy Vampires” in Your Life?
- (#174) We Are All Related
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2017. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli.
Tag Archives: teamwork
Regardless of your calling or situation, collaboration and communication are powerful forces. There is no need to be an island.* One aspect of teaching that I enjoyed was that each time I entered the room with my students, I could … Continue reading
What can you do this week to plus a situation and amplify someone’s position? Seasoned Improv players understand and regularly use the “Yes, And” strategy. “Yes, And” moves a scene and its players along. “Yes, But” is a scene killer. … Continue reading