Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (Issue #556) Gratitude. Pride. Lessons.
- (Issue #572) Determining Relevance: Three Words
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Tag Archives: effective meetings
Keep It Simple and Short Do an internet search for “effective meetings” and you will find a few suggestions. About 185 million. Is there a “secret sauce” for an effective meeting? A few questions to consider as you plan your … Continue reading
Incompetent and fear-based managers rely on rigid scripts. Sam Wasson’s Improv Nation: How We Made a Great American Art provides lessons for transformational leadership. As early Improv players experimented and developed the art form, they learned the power of two … Continue reading