Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #25 Know Your Boundaries--Know Your Limits
- (#174) We Are All Related
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- The Seven Core Values
- (#397) A Blogger's Retrospective: 2017 in Review
- (#134) Marshmallows, Teaching and Learning
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2018. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: yes
Incompetent and fear-based managers rely on rigid scripts. Sam Wasson’s Improv Nation: How We Made a Great American Art provides lessons for transformational leadership. As early Improv players experimented and developed the art form, they learned the power of two … Continue reading
It is interesting that we can point to others as being intransigent in their thinking while we pat ourselves on the back as possessing true critical thinking skills. Collective monologues and confirmation bias will derail any potential for a meaningful conversation. … Continue reading
“It is possible to build a culture around innovation, leadership, and optimism…” Eric Schmidt “Rather than nurture the people on their bus, weak leaders throw them under the bus.” Steve Piscitelli Video recommendation for the week: In a 2008 talk … Continue reading