Join 1,292 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#154) What Is Shaping Your Reality?
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- The Seven Core Values
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
- (Issue #601) The Hypothesis of Generosity
- (#97) Study Skills: A Baker's Dozen
- #40 Stanton College Preparatory School: Alumni Making a Difference
- #43 What We Say, We Become
- #53 Observations From The Airport
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Tag Archives: improv
(#401) Improv and Leadership
Incompetent and fear-based managers rely on rigid scripts. Sam Wasson’s Improv Nation: How We Made a Great American Art provides lessons for transformational leadership. As early Improv players experimented and developed the art form, they learned the power of two … Continue reading
Posted in acceptance, Appropriate Behavior, Choice, Civility, collaboration, collegiality, Communication, effective meetings, generativity, growth, improv, professional development, resilience, self-awareness, self-regulatory behavior, Teaching, teaching and learning, vulnerability, wisdom, Words Tagged acceptance, and, collaboration, communication, creativity, effective meetings, improv, yes 1 Comment