Join 1,292 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
April 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#428) What Does Success Look Like To You?
- (#221) The 3Rs: Rapport, Rigor, and Responsibility
- (Issue #519) Lessons From A Dragon And His Friend
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#195) Nurturing an Internal Locus of Control
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
- (Issue #594) The Sunrise is the Experience
- (Issue #601) The Hypothesis of Generosity
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Tag Archives: partnership
(#404) Risk, Empty Spaces, and Self: Lessons from the Stage
Posted on February 18, 2018 by stevepiscitelli
“There is no failure in result; there is only failure in process.” Sam Wasson’s Improv Nation: How We Made A Great American Art provides more than an improv history lesson. He deftly lays out a philosophy of life. For all … Continue reading →
Posted in acceptance, amplifying, assumptions, authenticity, awareness, Being REMARKABLE, childlike, confidence, Mindfulness, risk-taking, Teaching, teaching and learning, vulnerability, wisdom, Words, Words and Action | Tagged acceptance, amplifying, collaboration, improv, partnership, resilience, self, teamwork, vulnerability | 1 Comment