Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#64) Two Generations of Teachers Make a Difference for Our World
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
- (#195) Nurturing an Internal Locus of Control
- (#368) Fake, Illegitimate Or Incomplete Information?
- (Issue #583) The 7Rs and Public Health
- (Issue #596) Caregiver or Care Taker?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Tag Archives: amplifying
“There is no failure in result; there is only failure in process.” Sam Wasson’s Improv Nation: How We Made A Great American Art provides more than an improv history lesson. He deftly lays out a philosophy of life. For all … Continue reading →
We have to know who “gets it, wants it, and has the capacity for it.” A community has many attributes. For me, it’s hard to conceive of a community without unity. You cannot spell community without unity. A community represents … Continue reading →
Trust is what teams, students, teachers, employees and leaders need in order to challenge the process on the way to a better answer. Earlier this week I stumbled upon some notes from a meeting I attended more than two … Continue reading →