Join 1,292 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
April 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#428) What Does Success Look Like To You?
- (#221) The 3Rs: Rapport, Rigor, and Responsibility
- (Issue #519) Lessons From A Dragon And His Friend
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#195) Nurturing an Internal Locus of Control
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
- (Issue #594) The Sunrise is the Experience
- (Issue #601) The Hypothesis of Generosity
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Tag Archives: process
(#316) Process, Trust, And Organizational Growth: An Optimistic Approach
Posted on June 12, 2016 by stevepiscitelli
Trust is what teams, students, teachers, employees and leaders need in order to challenge the process on the way to a better answer. Earlier this week I stumbled upon some notes from a meeting I attended more than two … Continue reading →
Posted in amplifying, assumptions, authenticity, awareness, collaboration, courage, Creativity, Critical Thinking, effective meetings, growth, leadership, Life lessons, Passion, plussing, transformational leadership | Tagged amplifying, courage, creativity, leadership, optimism, organizational behavior, organizational process, plussing, process, teamwork, trust | 1 Comment