Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#374) Can A Community Be Inclusive And Like-Minded?
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#218) Stop Saying “I Understand!”
- (#138) Do You Need To Catch Up With Yourself?
- (#228) Motivation: What Gets You Going—and Keeps You Going?
- (#373) What Factors Affect Teaching Efficacy?
- #13 Are there words we should NEVER say—and who makes that decision?
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2017. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli.
Category Archives: leadership
Has your bureaucracy morphed into a soul-sucking and resilience-retarding beast? Bureaucracy catches a lot of heat. “The Bureaucracy.” When something goes wrong….blame it on “The Bureaucracy.” Of course, “The Bureaucracy” provides the structure. The people (the bureaucrats) make it move … Continue reading
How can we raise our awareness, question our assumptions, and create meaningful actions for improvement? One researcher found that 29% of American employees say they thrive in their jobs (or 71% do not thrive). A study out of the Stanford … Continue reading
We all are in the change management business. Did you know that about 500,000 jobs exist in the “change management” field? Titles like, “Culture Change Manager…Change Management Analyst…Change Management Lead…Change Management Specialist….” Who knew? As I prepare for two corporate … Continue reading
It can be very easy to point out the window… The challenge is to look into the mirror. A quote attributed to Alan Alda reminds us that our “assumptions are the windows on the world. Scrub them off every once … Continue reading