Search Blog Themes
August 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- #40 Stanton College Preparatory School: Alumni Making a Difference
- (#299) The First Forty Years
- #6 Who Are the “Energy Vampires” in Your Life?
- (#85) Study Skills: Do I Really Need This Stuff?
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2020. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: learning
“Life is not about me, it’s about others.” -Frances Bartlett Kinne- It is 1917 and Oregon beats Pennsylvania (14-0) in the Rose Bowl. German U-boats stalk international waters. The US Supreme Court upholds the 8-hour workday for railroad workers. The … Continue reading
It can help us fill in gaps between assumptions and realities. A few months ago on this blog I posed the question, “Do we take time to experience what our customer, client, or student is experiencing?” Regardless of your profession or … Continue reading
They spoke directly to the power of teaching and the importance of relationships in life. This past Thursday I had the honor to deliver the keynote address for the annual faculty convocation at Northern Virginia Community College (NOVA). The organizers … Continue reading
In our do-everything-a-little-bit-faster-each-day world, how often do we take time to be curious, to learn, to listen, to laugh and be positive? I don’t watch a lot of television. When I do, though, one program my wife and I enjoy … Continue reading