Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (Issue #544) Themie
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#138) Do You Need To Catch Up With Yourself?
- (#246) Are You Bitching or Are You Pitching?
- (#259) Is “Hope” a Meaningless Sentiment?
- (#381) Before and After the Conversation
- (#183) Now Is My Time
- (#235) What Are You Doing For Game Film?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2020. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Tag Archives: humility
While simple dichotomies may be deceptively simplistic, they can provide a starting point for conversation and movement. Each day we have the opportunity to provide light or darkness. We provide direction or obfuscation. With every decision and interaction, we can … Continue reading
“Life is not about me, it’s about others.” -Frances Bartlett Kinne- It is 1917 and Oregon beats Pennsylvania (14-0) in the Rose Bowl. German U-boats stalk international waters. The US Supreme Court upholds the 8-hour workday for railroad workers. The … Continue reading