Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#134) Marshmallows, Teaching and Learning
- (#85) Study Skills: Do I Really Need This Stuff?
- (#182) Making Ends Meet on $27,500 per Month
- (#256) Don’t Blame the Bureaucracy, Point to the People
- (#378) If Something Happens and No One Sees It, Does Anything Happen?
- #19 Today-Tomorrow-Yesterday
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2017. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli.
Tag Archives: wisdom
Speaking and writing does not belong to some elite group of individuals. Have you considered publishing or speaking to broaden the powerful impact and reach you already have on those around you? It could be for a small local audience … Continue reading
“Life is not about me, it’s about others.” -Frances Bartlett Kinne- It is 1917 and Oregon beats Pennsylvania (14-0) in the Rose Bowl. German U-boats stalk international waters. The US Supreme Court upholds the 8-hour workday for railroad workers. The … Continue reading
We can end up doing things that look good, feel good, or make a splash while ignoring the support system behind each of those choices. My trainer, Charles, recently introduced me to a new (for me) exercise in the gym. … Continue reading
Think of your favorite novels. More than likely the protagonists did not follow a straight line from the beginning to the end of the story. Your life journey is the same. You are the hero of your story. This past … Continue reading
This week, thanks to an owl, I will leave you with many more questions than answers. In our garage, I keep a shelf of baseball caps. While my favorite and often-worn choice is my New York Yankees hat, I often … Continue reading
Yesterday, our Buddy arrived at the end of his nearly 15-year journey and crossed over the rainbow bridge. To say there is a hole in our hearts at the moment is a gross understatement. But, we have to remember that Buddy … Continue reading