Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#439) Are You Paying Attention to the People in Front of You?
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#81) Psychic Wages and Passion
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#93) SQ4R: Strategic Reading Strategies for the Classroom and Beyond
- The Seven Core Values
- (#422) Ask. Listen. Act.
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2018. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: public speaking
Speaking and writing does not belong to some elite group of individuals. Have you considered publishing or speaking to broaden the powerful impact and reach you already have on those around you? It could be for a small local audience … Continue reading
Find a way to let your colleagues share what they are proud of and how they do it. At times, the execution of appropriate recognition can move from the sublime to the ridiculous. I remember years ago sitting in a … Continue reading
So, go ahead. Mix it up. It will not only energize your audience, it will keep you fresh. A note to my blog followers: This week’s post marks the fifth anniversary for this blog. Thank you for following and sharing my weekly … Continue reading