Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (Issue #509) Listen To Your Heart: Physically and Emotionally
- (#298) Do You Have “Hell, Yeah” Goals?
- (Issue #502) Will You Dance Your Dance?
- (#217) What We Think We Become
- (#440) What Matters Now?
- (Issue #503) Identity, Integrity, and Purpose
- (Issue #504) The Fragile Beauty and Randomness of Life
- (#81) Psychic Wages and Passion
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2020. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Category Archives: wisdom
The opportunities to appreciate wisdom exist all around us. Are we mindful? Are we paying attention. Several years ago, on this blog, I wrote the following: Wisdom does NOT necessarily come with knowledge. I know a lot of “educated” people … Continue reading
I kept hearing about the connections between congregants and neighborhood, congregants and congregants, as well as congregants and their own souls. Consider this. It’s 1993. You are an exuberant minister with a young and growing family. You walk into a … Continue reading
If the “more-with-less crisis” is followed by another “more-with-less crisis” and yet another, simple arithmetic indicates with each “more” there is a lot “less.” And then that becomes the norm. Toward the end of my high school teaching career the … Continue reading
Incompetent and fear-based managers rely on rigid scripts. Sam Wasson’s Improv Nation: How We Made a Great American Art provides lessons for transformational leadership. As early Improv players experimented and developed the art form, they learned the power of two … Continue reading