Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #25 Know Your Boundaries--Know Your Limits
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#217) What We Think We Become
- (#219) The First Day of Class: People Before Paper!
- (#275) What Do You Carry In Your Backpack?
- (#371) Your Life. Your Choices.
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2018. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: intention
The opportunities to appreciate wisdom exist all around us. Are we mindful? Are we paying attention. Several years ago, on this blog, I wrote the following: Wisdom does NOT necessarily come with knowledge. I know a lot of “educated” people … Continue reading
“We are where we are, however we got here. What matters is where we go next.”—Isaac Marion The New Year inevitably brings resolutions. Just as inescapable are posts about those inexorable goals for the next 12 months. We generally hear … Continue reading