Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (Issue #504) The Fragile Beauty and Randomness of Life
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#134) Marshmallows, Teaching and Learning
- (#181) Knowing—Doing—Being
- (#259) Is “Hope” a Meaningless Sentiment?
- #40 Stanton College Preparatory School: Alumni Making a Difference
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2020. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Category Archives: Choice
As the dog looks back, she sees life as it was before she got to the bridge. Memories. Pet lovers embrace the concept of “The Rainbow Bridge” where person and pet will reunite in the next world. The story has … Continue reading
You have a story. It belongs to you. It is powerful. How are you helping people understand it? Listening is a difficult skill to master. A lot of people shouting, “look at me” and “listen to my story!” Unfortunately, they … Continue reading
Dig down … why do you remember this and why does it speaks to your soul? Eulogy or résumé virtue? Juxtaposition of experiences leading to a common conclusion. Experience #1 goes back to a challenge I have offered to audiences. … Continue reading