Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #25 Know Your Boundaries--Know Your Limits
- (#81) Psychic Wages and Passion
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
- (#172) Are You Kicking the Can Down the Road?
- (#256) Don’t Blame the Bureaucracy, Point to the People
- (#307) Thank You For Paying Attention To Me
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2019. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: self-awareness
It, however, did lead to a deeper conversation with myself. And, even if on a minute level, a deeper appreciation for people who stand up for what they believe. Slacktivism references a “low-cost substitute for substantive actions.” Hitting a “like” … Continue reading
We allow ourselves to get overwhelmed by the “stuff” of life. We end up taking a lot for granted. We may even have GDD. Gratitude Deficit Disorder. This past week I’ve been devouring gratitude. Actually, devouring three works by … Continue reading
Who can help you? Who can you help? Do you sometimes just get tired? Feel like you are getting nowhere fast? Might even believe you are moving backwards? A friend reminded me of a powerful visual. This woman is the … Continue reading
Grade inflation/distortion has consequences for self-efficacy, self-awareness, and self-competence. For most colleges and universities around the nation, graduation time has arrived. Professors have evaluated the final exams, grades have been submitted, and students anxiously await their grades. Or, more to … Continue reading