Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- #41 An Archaic System? Evaluating Assumptions About Education
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- (#201) Collegial Collaborations: Building Connections With Adjunct Faculty
- (#446) What Serves As Your Fuel?
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2018. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: love
“That which is hateful to you, do not do to another. That is the whole Law. The rest is commentary. Now go and learn.” —Rabbi Hillel— The election season turns a bright light on a tarnished process. Reasoned discourse? Recognize … Continue reading
We allow ourselves to get overwhelmed by the “stuff” of life. We end up taking a lot for granted. We may even have GDD. Gratitude Deficit Disorder. This past week I’ve been devouring gratitude. Actually, devouring three works by … Continue reading
If you held me down to provide the “secret sauce,” I’d say it is simply giving each other space. This week’s blog posting has a more personal indulgence than past posts. Hopefully, in keeping with the theme of this blog, you … Continue reading
Stay healthy and hug a little longer. A few days ago, the world lost a wonderful soul. My friend (dating back more than 40 years to our college days) Royce Duncan made the transition from this world to what lies … Continue reading