Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- Community Bright Spots! Skate Parks
- (Issue #557) Agree to Disagree: A Conversational Fire Extinguisher?
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #43 What We Say, We Become
- (#154) What Is Shaping Your Reality?
- (#447) Resistance Bubbles
- (#381) Before and After the Conversation
- Community Bright Spots!
- (#134) Marshmallows, Teaching and Learning
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Category Archives: compassion
There are no strangers; only friends she has yet to meet. It was a chance encounter on a pet therapy round. As Roxie and I exited a hospital office area, a woman stopped in the hallway and looked at us. … Continue reading
It got me thinking about those missed moments when we think something isn’t “worth it.” I often post sunrise photos from my beach walk with Roxie (B.D.E.). Judging from the “likes” and comments, people enjoy “sharing” the morning scenery with … Continue reading