Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#62) Are You A Critical Thinker?
- (#134) Marshmallows, Teaching and Learning
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- The Seven Core Values
- (#415) Does the Disturbance Disturb You?
- (Issue #476) Red Team Analysis
- (#64) Two Generations of Teachers Make a Difference for Our World
- (#84) Your Small Choices Create Your Larger Life
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2019. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Category Archives: compassion
There are no strangers; only friends she has yet to meet. It was a chance encounter on a pet therapy round. As Roxie and I exited a hospital office area, a woman stopped in the hallway and looked at us. … Continue reading
It got me thinking about those missed moments when we think something isn’t “worth it.” I often post sunrise photos from my beach walk with Roxie (B.D.E.). Judging from the “likes” and comments, people enjoy “sharing” the morning scenery with … Continue reading