Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (Issue #528) Writer’s Block? Probably Not.
- (Issue #556) Gratitude. Pride. Lessons.
- #17 Is Multitasking a Myth?
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#143) It’s Not Rocket Science!
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
- (#172) Are You Kicking the Can Down the Road?
- (#251) Transformational Leadership
- (#259) Is “Hope” a Meaningless Sentiment?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Tag Archives: pet therapy
As the dog looks back, she sees life as it was before she got to the bridge. Memories. Pet lovers embrace the concept of “The Rainbow Bridge” where person and pet will reunite in the next world. The story has … Continue reading
There are no strangers; only friends she has yet to meet. It was a chance encounter on a pet therapy round. As Roxie and I exited a hospital office area, a woman stopped in the hallway and looked at us. … Continue reading